Books and monographs:
- Muslims and the Western Conception of Rights (2021)
- Contesting Justice: Women, Islam, Law, and Society
- Anatomy of Dissent in Islamic Societies: Ibadism, Rebellion, and Legitimacy
- Hope Springs Eternal: Reforming Inheritance Law in Islamic Societies
- What is the difference between “Muslim” and “Islamic”?
- The Genealogy, Ideology, and Future of ISIL (Daesh) and its Derivatives
- Theories and Practices of Islamic Finance and Exchange Laws: Poverty of Interest
- Qatar’s Formula for Influence: Wealth, Islamism, Aljazeera and the Arab Spring
- Politics of Appearances: Religion, Law, and the Press in Morocco
- She’s Upright: Sexuality and Obscenity in Islam
- On the Sources of Islamic Law and Practices
- PDF / Concurrent devolution of power regionally and military action against genocidal fighters nationally
- PDF / Why Putin Would Be Happy With or Without War in Syria?
- PDF / Who should uphold international law, and why do Syrians support the regime?
- PDF / A fragile alliance: how the crisis in Egypt caused a rift within the anti-Syrian regime block
- PDF / Narratives of War in Islamic Societies, Whose side is God on?
- PDF / A Turkish Spring even if different from the Arab Spring
- PDF / To compete globally, BRICS nations need reputation, not imitation
- PDF / On the need to balance endowments and academic integrity
- A Way to Remedying Historical Wrongs in the Continent of Military Coups; non-peer-reviewed Essay, 2005.
• She’s Upright: Sexuality and Obscenity in Islam; peer-reviewed article, Brill Academic Publishers: Hawwa, Volume 5, Numbers 2-3, 2007 , pp. 262-288 (27).
- Islamic Studies Key Arabic Words Voiced Dictionary (Key Arabic words and concepts in Islamic studies: Islamic Law, Islamic Ethics and Moral Philosophy, Modern Islamic Thought …);
- Profiling the Islamic Civilization; Book, translation of Khallaf’s Tarikh al-sulutat al-thalathah; 2001.
… find more works in Bookstores